Continuous Integration has become a widely adopted standard in software development. Optimising the process and getting the most of the tools can lead to significant gains including:
- Early identification of issues to support more immediate remediation
- Traceability throughout the lifecycle of a change
- Use of a single method of building and deploying software from the developer” desktop through to the production release
- Automated build promotion (build pipelines)
- Embedding governance and quality controls within the build process
Continuous Integration can become the centrepiece of your build pipeline, orchestrating the promotion of a version of software through quality gates and into production.
From the selection of CI tools to the implementation of best practices and processes, our team has the experience to help you achieve increased productivity and quality through Continuous Integration an integral part of Centrum’s Software Delivery Mastery service.