Having a fast, consistent and fully automated build process provides you the foundation for a strong lifecycle.
More advanced and value add techniques can be built up from a base of a well implemented build processes and can:
- Free up resources from manual repetitive tasks and allows more focus on value-add activities
- Reduce build logic duplication – tools such as Apache Maven reduce the amount of plumbing logic required in your build process
- Increase re-use of logic across projects because common tasks are defined “out of the box”
- Manage dependencies using tools such as Maven or Ivy to manage and govern the use of third party libraries
- Give you the ability to confidently recreate any version of a system
Centrum believes that the quality of the end software is closely related to the quality of the process that delivers it.
We partner with you to:
- Establish best practices, standards, tools and processes
- Migrate from legacy build tools to more contemporary tools
- Implement recommendations within new or existing applications
- Incrementally increase quality and reduce technical debt
We can embed this within your team minimising disruption and supporting adoption.